Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Si Nyai

Hello, hello hello :)
This was my result of examination in dancing class. Cilacap on May 20, 2012.
You know, about my makeup theme?
Are you COURIOUS???
Here it is,

*Proudly Present*

And that's all about my makeup also my model
Actually I want makeup her like a Srikandi the woman hero from Java
but she look like a Nyi Roro Kidul,
so I gave "SI NYAI" as tittle of my makeup exam 

And the below, these are some photos from the other model of my friends.
Lets see!

Lisa Pandini a model of Yesinta
Annisa Uswatun a model of Nastiti NK

SMAN1C CREATION 2012



My Artist   : Arum Dwiangkatri
Camera      : Fibriani E. P. Dewa
Taken By   : Alvina Rista Yowantri (Me)
Makeup     : Me
Fashion      : Me
Stylist         : Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments friends :)

AutoViewer requires JavaScript and the Flash Player. Get Flash.